|Photo Courtesy of Hinkley|
Lighting can make a big difference in your home. Good lighting helps you see better and perform tasks more easily. It also provides safety, security and a sense of comfort. Lighting, as well as lighting controls, provides the flexibility to adjust and adapt the mood and ambiance of your home.
- Identify the activities that occur in each room (reading, cooking, grooming, laundry, homework, etc.).
- Identify the mood or ambience desired.
- Identify the decorative elements you wish to emphasize.
- Keep in mind dark colors absorb much light, so dark wall colors and finishes need supplementary light.
- When remodeling, identify existing electrical locations.
- Identify areas serving more than one purpose and those that require more than one type of lighting.
Visit our showrooms and see how beautiful your home can be.